- Extremely busy bulk billing clinic
- Excellent earnings opportunity
- Flexible hours
The Practice & Role:
This is a mid-sized medical centre that is looking for a doctor to join a really great team. The practice has extended working hours; up to 9pm in the week and open on both Sat & Sun.
You will be joining a team of 8 doctors who have excellent nurses (division 1 & 2) and admin support. You will also have access to allied health services through 3 psychologists and a dietician who work on site.
- 10 consulting rooms
- Mixed patient demographic; lots of young families
- Fully booked doctors
- 70% billing and minimum guarantee
The practice is efficiently run and operates as a key part of services provided in the community. All key areas of general practice are serviced including:
- Pap Smears – An appointment must be made and is also a bulk-billed service.
- Pathology services including blood tests and ECGs.
- Childhood Immunisations
- Minor surgery, such as removal of moles and skin cancers.
- Cryrotherapy for the freezing of warts and skin lesions
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current AHPRA registration
- Vocational Registration / GP Fellowship
- Experience across wide range of general practice
For more information on this or other roles we have available across Melbourne, please call Helena on 02 8036 4901 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org