Opportunity to join a large and medium to large practice in the Sutherland Shire location with a team of doctors who are highly trained and diligent professionals, in providing quality expertise and the highest level of service to all patients. The team consists of experienced male and female practitioners. The practice provides extensive allied Health services in the following areas: psychologist, chiropractor, dentist, podiatrist, sleep apnea technician, audiologist, dietician & speech pathologist. On site xray and ultrasounds are available.
In addition to general practice, services to patients include:
- Skin cancer checks and procedures,
- Implanon insertions & removals,
- Antenatal Care,
- Pre-employment medical.Cosmetic and vein clinic,
- Cosmetic and vein clinic.
- MBBS or equivalent,
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA,
- FRACGP/FACRRM/VR or Non VR can apply,
- Must be committed and passionate,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Strong team player.