Experience indigenous health on the Robinson River.
- Wednesday 27th December 2017 - Friday 2nd February 2018
- $1200 per hour + GST
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Ongoing locum opportunities
Located 954 km south-east of Darwin and 380 km from the Stuart Highway, this Aboriginal Medical Centre is a based in a smaller settlement in the Gulf of Carpentaria. It is a relaxed and friendly remote fishing community which attracts 1000’s of visitors each year.
The practice has one other GP as well as support from an experienced practice manager, nurses, Aboriginal health professions and allied health workers. The practice is open Monday - Friday from 8am – 5pm with no on-call or weekends required. The software used is picus and training can be provided on this. Self-contained accommodation will be provided in the settlement.
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Registration with AHPRA
- Current emergency medicine certificate (ALS, REST etc.)
- Current NT WWCC (Ochre card) and police clearance
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities, please call Reece Taylor on 02 8036 4902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org