- $1500 per day with no weekends or on-call.
- Monday 13th November – Friday 8th December 2017.
- Travel, accommodation and car provided.
You will be working alongside two other GP’s in this established aboriginal medical centre right in the heart of town. The hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm with no weekends or on-call required. You will be supported by experienced indigenous health workers and nursing staff who are well trained. Software used is Communicare and training can be provided.
Situated 900kms north of Perth, this town is a tropical paradise where you can enjoy a working holiday right on the Indian Ocean. The weather is mild, without humidity which allows you to really make the most of the outdoors on this working holiday. You can visit Australia’s only fringed reef which has coral starting right on the water’s edge. Fish and coral can be experienced either snorkeling or on one of the Coral viewing boats. Equally, the vast Australian outback will beckon you and a visit to the majestic Kennedy Ranges is not to be missed.
- Full specialist registration with AHPRA, (FRACGP or equivalent).
- Experience working in indigenous Health.
- National police clearance.
- WA WWCC.