- Earn 35% more than General Practice.
- Excellent training & development including contributions to external courses.
- Fantastic work/life balance through flexible working.
Join an organisation dedicated to excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer. We have a number of vacancies across QLD to work in skin cancer clinics dedicated to providing patients with the very best diagnosis and treatment. This is a great opportunity to increase your income significantly from general practice work through a combination of procedural and consultative medicine that provides good variety in practice.
If you already have experience in qualifications this would be a perfect opportunity to join a growing and leading organisation across Australia. If you have a keen interest in the area of skin cancer you will have an incredible opportunity to receive training through a specific education pathway that includes extensive hands on training, including areas of dermoscopy and surgery. There is a strong focus on ongoing training, development & mentoring with this organisation and financial contributions are offered towards external certificates and courses. You will also be supported by a clinical excellence committee who provide guidance and strategies in skin cancer management.
The organisation has made a significant investment in technology and holds exclusive rights to the most advanced imaging available. Clinics are fully integrated, utilise Best Practice Software and have a dedicated specialised pathology laboratory. Additional benefits working with this organisation include equity opportunities and having resources dedicated to increasing patient numbers through marketing and awareness of services.
Locations across QLD (i.e. Brisbane, Sunshine Coast up to Cairns!
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship/VR preferred but not essential
- Interest & or experience/qualifications in skin cancer
- Interested in ongoing training and development
- Focus on delivery of excellence in patient care