- Earn 35% more than General Practice
- Equity opportunities in Australia's leading skin clinics
- Fantastic work/life balance through flexible working
- Join an organisation dedicated to excellence in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer; providing patients with the very best diagnosis and treatment.
- Mixed billing clinics with excellent earning potential through a combination of procedural and consultative medicine.
- Work alongside very experienced skin cancer specialists in a modern medical facility.
- Part time or Full time opportunities Monday to Saturday; Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- If you are keen on developing your skills and knowledge within Skin Cancer you will have an incredible opportunity to receive training through a specific education pathway that includes extensive hands on training, including areas of Dermoscopy and Surgery.
- You will be supported by a clinical excellence committee who will provide guidance and strategies in Skin Cancer Management.
- They are currently using the most advanced imaging technology available.
- Clinics are fully integrated, Utilise Best Practice Software and have a dedicated specialised pathology laboratory.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship/VR preferred but not essential
- Interest & or experience/qualifications in skin cancer
- Interested in ongoing training and development
- Focus on delivery of excellence in patient care
If you are interested in this opportunity or others in NSW, please contact Reece Taylor on 02 8036 4902 or send your CV to email@example.com