- DWS position available in a busy Private Billing Clinic
- Great location in shopping centre
- Well established practice in local community
- Take over patient base from retiring GP (up to 40 patients a day)
The Practice & Role:
This practice has been established in the community for over 20 years so it has a great patient base and you will be joining a busy centre. There are 7 doctors at the practice and the facilities are state of the art. Located in the shopping centre, the practice now offers their patients extended hours and weekend opening. The practice is open 7am - 8pm from Mon to Fri and 8.30am - 2pm at the weekends. Remuneration is 65% during the week and 70% at the weekend - ALL patients including children are privately billed.
This is a very affluent area and the demographic includes both defence families and government workers and women's health / child health has a strong focus. General practice services include: General medical check ups, health assessments, GP management plans for chronic disease: diabetes, heart disease, heart failure and vascular disease, lung disease including COPD, arthritis, obesity and help with stopping smoking.
As well as a skin clinic offering full body skin checks, mole scans, skin biopsies, surgery and liquid nitrogen treatment the practice also offer minor surgery including lacerations (wound repair), fracture management, travel vaccinations, childhood immunisations, men's health and mental health.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration with AHPRA
- MUST be Vocationally registered
- Doctors requiring DWS locations encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Speciality in general practice areas welcomed
If you are interested in this position or other opportunities across Australia, please call Helena on 02 8036 4901 or send your CV to email@example.com