Are you looking for flexible short or long-term contracts, and shape your practicing hours to fit your lifestyle?
This opportunity is based in the fast-growing South West Sydney, that offers a wide range of convenient amenities all within easy reach. Working for one of Australia's leading healthcare providers, Their vision is to work closely with their doctors to deliver quality patient care and an excellent patient experience.
There are also additional highly attractive/incentives offered to experienced, keen and ambitious General Practitioners who are eager to take that next step in their career and help to build and grow the organisations brand new flagship purpose built practices.
- Market-leading percentage of billings on offer. Opportunities to care for a growing community including nearby retirement village residents.
- Have the chance of working with Pathologist, Radiologist and Allied Health
- Strong focus on continuous growth as a General Practitioner with a strong focus on clinical education and standards.
- Access to their accredited Training Institute
- DWS (District Workforce Shortage) Location for General Practitioners subject to 19AB restrictions.
- MBBS or equivalent
- FRACGP, FACRRM, MRCGP CCT, FRNZCGP, MICGP
- Must be vocationally registered
- 2 Years General Practice experience in Australia
- Excellent communication skills