- Well located in shopping centre
- Opportunity to utilise your skills in skin and women's health
- High remuneration and initial guarantee
The practice and Role:
- Well established practice in the community for over 30 years with a great patient base.
- The practice has relocated within a shopping centre in the last few years and is very modern with all new equipment (ie ECG / dermascope etc).
- Bulk billing practice.
- Patient services include family medical care, childhood, travel and flu immunisations, skin checks and minor surgical procedures with pathology services on site.
- Full time doctor required working between the hours of 8:30am to 9:00pm & part time doctor required for afternoon / evening sessions and weekend between 8.30am and 5pm.
- Fully equipped theatre and treatment room.
- Nurse support and full cohort of allied health including audiology, physiotherapy, psychologist, podiatry, dental and dietetic services.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Vocational registration with AHPRA
- Excellent rapport building with patients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Preference for skills in women's health and skin
If you are interested in this position or other opportunities in Melbourne / Victoria, please call Helena on 0451 003 518 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org