Have you always been interested in being a Co-Supervisor although felt you cannot commit the time?
Here is an awesome opportunity to join a well established teaching practice where you can truly choose your days & hours whilst performing this important role.
As Co-Supervisor you will be paid $200 per hour for Supervising & 70% (negotiable)for patients you will see. Minimum hours required are 4 per day.
- Well established practice with a very experienced practice manager and admin team
- Teaching practice with a loyal patient base
- High level support from 2 experienced nurses
- Excellent reputation in the community for providing professional, quality healthcare to patients
- State of the art purpose built premises
- Broad patient demographic with about 60% young families and 3 nursing homes
- Multicultural area looking after Iranian, Arabic, Afghan, Indian, Sri Lankan, Chinese and Australian patients
- Software is Medical Director and Pracsoft
- Broad range of services across family health as well as minor procedures and iron infusions
- Extended opening due to high patient demand; from 8am - 9pm Monday to Saturday and 9am - 1pm Sunday
- MBBS or equivalent
- Specialist Registration on AHPRA for a minimum of 3 years as a GP
- Excellent communication skills and patient rapport