Improve the health of individuals and communities in Remote Northern Territory!
A unique opportunity is available to participate in delivering medical services in Indigenous Health based in Remote Communities in the Top End. In addition, there are opportunities for practitioners to be Darwin based providing fly in / fly out services to Remote Communities.
Why the Northern Territory?
The fascinating medicine and rich learning environment will provide you with experiences you cannot receive elsewhere in Australia.
- Exposure to tropical medicine
- Ability to work in a collaborative relationship with Indigenous people in the NT community to make a difference
- Excellent environment for training & development for those with an interest in rural/remote, aboriginal & emergency medicine
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to develop portable, well rounded skills, experience and knowledge
- Highly valued skills especially if you want to work in rural, remote medicine
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Interesting career path with breadth and depth of skills working with families providing more advanced services
- No on call work; Monday to Friday
- Salary Package $375k - $450k including:
- Superannuation, leave loading and the value of 2 weeks extra recreation leave
- Attraction allowance, retention payment, professional development allowance, salary sacrifice
- Potential medicare revenue activity incentive payment of up to $75 000 - $100 000 depending on locality
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Hold a Fellowship of RACGP or ACRRM
- Extensive clinical experience, including General Practice, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Emergency medicine
- Excellent supporting references
- Ability to travel by road or light aircraft to remote communities and to remain away when required
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact Helena on 0451 003 518 for a confidential discussion.