- 4th of December 2017 - February 2018 (blocks considered).
- $1700 - $1900 per shift depending on experience
- Travel, accommodation car provided.
This city has an amazing array of activities to choose from. From water sports to bird watching, feeding kangaroos or swimming with dolphins. This region is known for spectacular mix of music, theatre, dance and visual art. Visit one of the many galleries or museums, take a walking tour to discover street art and public art, or enjoy an open-air arts and crafts market. Right on the Indian Ocean you can make the most of lazy days on the beach or long coastal walks.
You will be based in a medium sized regional hospital with 126 beds and around 40,000 presentations per year. The roster is based on full work shifts of morning, afternoon, evenings and nights. Support will be provided by a FACEM and nursing staff.
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Specialist qualification, FRACGP or FACRRM
- Current ED CME (CEMP, REST, REACT or equivalent)
- 2 ED references within the last 12 months