- Monday 2nd – Friday 27th October 2017 & Monday 18th December – Friday 22nd January.
- $1200 per hour + GST (negotiable on length of contract).
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Ongoing locum opportunities.
This established Aboriginal Medical Service provides a community controlled comprehensive health service to their clients and promotes one of the largest and most extensive Indigenous programs in Australia. The island which is just off the coast of East Arnhem Land can be home to 1000 people depending on the season.
You will work Monday – Friday from 8 am – 4.30 pm with no weekends or on-call required. This is a solo practice which is well run by a reliable practice manager with the support of practice nurses and Aboriginal Health Staff. The software used is communicare and training can be provided. Self-contained accommodation will be provided in the community.
- FRACGP or equivalent.
- Registration with AHPRA.
- Current emergency medicine certificate (ALS, REST etc.).
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities, please call Reece Taylor 02 8036 4902 or email email@example.com