- 65-75% Billings in bulk billing practice
- Relocation / Parental assistance benefit
- Earn $300k
The practice is open 7 days a week, giving flexibility to GPs in working hours and days. This is a fully computerised surgery using Best Practice Management software, E-Health compliant and has a fully equipped treatment room. This organisation offer flexibility in their approach and you will have full clinical autonomy with great support.
Services at the practice include: Health Assessments, Mental Health, Minor Procedures, and Employment Medicals. In addition to this, there is a holistic approach to health care with pathology onsite and a number of allied health staff including a psychologist, dietician, exercise physiologist, physiotherapist and diabetes educator.
The practice is fully accredited by GPA and has a wide ranging demographic from young families through to elderly patients, including care for patients in a nearby nursing home. There is a strong focus on quality medicine offering the highest level of personal attention to patients, complemented with the highest quality of professional healthcare in order to maximise the health outcomes.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Vocational registration / Fellowship
- Current AHPRA registration
- Doctors requiring DWS encouraged to apply
- Experience and skills in women's health
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills