My Client, an Aboriginal Health Service based in WA has an urgent locum requirement for an experienced General Practitioner.
Dates required are 1st - 25th Oct, 2019.
You'll be responsible for providing patient-centered care using evidence based medicine that addresses the health needs and wellness of patients in a culturally safe and sensitive manner.
You will have a commitment to improving health care and health outcomes in remote Aboriginal communities, combined with an understanding of the issues currently affecting Aboriginal health and the principles of Primary Health Care.
Your team will include clinical practice nurses, visiting specialists, Aboriginal health workers, community health workers, dedicated administration and operational staff.
- Mon - Fri (No weekends or after hours)
- $1200 per day
- Return travel, accommodation
- Registered with AHPRA
- Fellow of RACGP
- Recent experience working within an AMS
- Awareness of/sensitivity to Aboriginal culture and history
- Willingness to incorporate Aboriginal values into clinical practice
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, call Nicole on (02) 8036 4902 for a confidential discussion.