- Attractive salary package including relocation allowance
- Accommodation and care provided
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
This is a lively, booming town on the eastern edge of the Kimberley. Adventure is synonymous with this region as it is home to lakes, rivers, waterfalls and barramundi. It’s easy to see why the name means "Big Water" in the language of local Aboriginal people and here you can also cruise down vast Lake Argyle past freshwater crocodiles, wallabies, wetland birds and dramatic cliffs. This area has some remarkable natural attractions, including World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park and its beehive-shaped Bungle Bungle Range. Canoe on the lake and swim in a deep waterhole under Black Rock Falls. Then visit the Argyle Diamond Mine and see the rare pink diamonds extracted from this ancient rock each year.
- You will be working with the Indigenous community of this region and previous remote health experience is preferable.
- You will be responsible for patient centred care addressing the local health needs.
- The multi-disciplinary team consists of GP’s, Health Operations Manager, Practice Nurse Coordinator, Midwife, Nurse Practitioner, Senior Medical Receptionist, AHW, RN’s, medical receptionists and transport officers.
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm with no weekend or on-call required.
- The software used is MMEX and training can be provided.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Vocational registration / FRACGP / FACRRM
- Previous indigenous experience is highly regarded